Lane End Conference Centre is a purpose-built management training centre in Buckinghamshire. The venue offers five distinct buildings set in 26 acres of peaceful countryside surroundings. Three of the buildings are completely self-contained and come with a number of dedicated bedrooms, lounge, bar, dining room and one or more self-contained conference suites with fully equipped conference rooms and small meeting rooms. Read more and explore the interactive venue map by visiting the conference facilities page.
The Management Training Centre at Lane End comprises of the following five buildings:
Wycombe Hall | The largest of five buildings at the training centre, this building offers two self-contained conference suites, three main conference rooms, six small meeting rooms, 43 en-suite bedrooms, a coffee lounge, private dining room and comfortable lounge to relax in.
Wycombe Court | One self-contained conference suite with one main conference room for management training, three small meeting rooms, an administration office, private lounge and patio, bar and restaurant.
Wycombe Lodge | One conference suite with two main conference rooms and five small meeting rooms. The building offers 35 en-suite bedrooms, private lounge, bar and dining room.
The Pavilion | One conference room with capacity for up to 150 delegates, three small meeting rooms and a spacious terrace, ideal for management conferences.
The Quadrangle | One main training room, five small meeting rooms and coffee lounge. This is an ideal space for an assessment centre.
If you are looking to book a training centre for your next management programme then give us a call or fill in an online enquiry. We will be happy to discuss your requirements and arrange a tour of our facilities. Alternatively, please scroll down and read more about the standard of management training facilities you can expect from Lane End Conference Centre.
|Lane End Conference Centre comprises of five buildings including six private conference suites, 104 en-suite bedrooms and catering facilities.|
With so much choice when it comes to venues, it is important to be clear on what exactly a Management Training Centre offers. The best definition we could find for a management centre is a dedicated training facility that provides a business environment conducive to learning and development.
1. Management Experience - Lane End Conference Centre has over 40 years experience in venue management and the team at Lane End Conference Centre knows exactly how to make training and management programmes run like clockwork.
2. Centre Design - Lane End Conference Centre is a purpose built Management Training Centre. The modular design offers five distinctive buildings with six self-contained management training suites and ample syndicate rooms.
3. Comfort - All the management training rooms at Lane End Conference Centre benefit from natural light and high ceilings. All the training centre's rooms are air-conditioned and provide a comfortable space for effective management training.
4. Technology - Each training room comes fully equipped with a data projector, screen, laptop, pin boards and flipcharts. We include the equipment at no extra cost, to support the facilitator and to contribute to the success of every management training course.
5. Focus - We take care of everything so that you can focus on the management training on hand. We provide catering and free flowing refreshments in the dedicated lounge and dining room within close proximity of training rooms. The modular design of our centre allows us to keep your group exclusive.
We are confident in describing Lane End Conference Centre as a dedicated Management Training Centre. Our doors are closed to the public and we do not sell our Centre's facilities to the leisure market, making it a truly dedicated Management Training Centre.
Each of the purpose built training venues at Lane End Conference Centre comes complete with state of the art equipment, fully equipped conference and training rooms with ample syndicate rooms, bedrooms and catering areas located in self-contained units. The management training centre is set in a peaceful countryside environment and every aspect of the venue is conducive to successful training and management development.
We believe it is our responsibility to provide a product that honestly reflects any phrase used to describe our Centre to prospective clients. We understand the needs of our clients and we know why our regular clients prefer to use the management training facilities at our centre. We feel the main difference between our management centre and any hotel is that we do not share our facilities between the leisure and corporate markets.
"Our tutors have commented that your staff provide a really efficient service and that nothing is too much trouble. One of the most important things is that the training and syndicate break out rooms are comfortable for the number of delegates. Your facilities are excellent in this regard." Clive Underdown, Training Company Director."