Choose between five distinctive buildings at Lane End Conference Centre: Wycombe Hall, Wycombe Court, Wycombe Lodge, The Quadrangle and The Pavilion. Each building is self-contained and benefits from fully equipped training facilities, adjacent en-suite accommodation and leisure.
Lane End Conference Centre offers the following facilities
The big debate is whether or not to venture off-site for training. In the current economic climate it seems that companies are making better use of their in-house training facilites (perhaps because they feel the pressure to tighten their belts). But the question has to be asked: At what cost?
|Lane End Conference Centre comprises of five buildings including six private conference suites, 104 en-suite bedrooms and catering facilities.|
1. Increased Productivity - allow your team to be free from interruptions and help them to focus on the training at hand by providing facilities that are conducive to learning and development.
2. Full attention guaranteed - it's simple, no interruptions.
3. Valued staff are loyal staff - use off-site facilities as a perk. Combine training with a special dinner or team activities and make your staff feel valued. Increased performance could be the outcome.
4. Relaxation increases brain activity - a scientific study published in the American Scientific Mind says relaxation creates better thinking.
5. It may be just what you need - getting away from the work environment may be just what you need to promote creative thinking and problem solving.
For more information about our training facilities such as room dimensions, equipment and capacities read the overview of the conference facilities available at Lane End Conference Centre.