Sleep soundly in our new Premium Bedrooms
Sadly, some large conference venues’ accommodation can leave you feeling as tired as the decor - but not at Lane End Conference Centre.
We understand that a good night’s sleep in comfortable surroundings is just what’s needed to feel business ready.
To ensure our delegates get the best night’s rest, the 35 guest bedrooms at Wycombe Lodge – one of five self-contained conference buildings at the venue – are undergoing a complete refurbishment.
Large Conference Venue Accommodation
With half the bedrooms due to be finished in mid-November - and all rooms completed by early 2014 - here’s what delegates can expect after a busy day brainstorming:
• A freshly decorated bedroom with modern en suite bathroom
• New full size, comfy double bed
• French doors opening onto a private balcony
• Spacious work desk
• Free super fast broadband access
• Plus all those extras which make your stay even more comfortable, including: a flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, fresh towels and toiletries, free parking and - in case of a repeat of this Summer’s temperatures – air conditioning.
As part of our commitment to continually improve clients’ experience, our rolling programme of refurbishment will continue with the transformation of bedrooms at the Wycombe Hall and Wycombe Court buildings.
And if you’re worried about disruption, don’t be. All works are carried out discreetly with minimal disruption ensuring a perfectly peaceful environment in which to work.
So whether you are looking for conference venues for five or fifty people, check out our award-winning residential conference centre facilities.
To find out more contact Heni Fourie on +44 (0)845 521 3013 or email email@example.com
Leave a comment
No posts found, be the first!