As discussed, I just wanted to pass on thanks for hosting our development days.
The feedback we were given was:
• Lane End Conference Centre is a really good venue.
• Although others were using the facilities at the same time, the separate dining rooms and lounge areas meant that we could stay together as one team.
• All dietary needs were adapted and met, producing great food!
• Waiting staff were very attentive – especially noting those with dietary requirements and offering alternatives before even being asked!
• All staff were very accommodating and helpful.
• Reception passed on welcome packs on arrival and delivered some to bedrooms, which was very helpful and welcoming to those receiving them.
• The team particularly wanted to thank Dave for staying late on Wednesday to prepare the meeting room for Thursday as he was off duty that day.
On a personal note, I want to thank you Louise, for all your patience with the preparation work and adaptations to our ever-changing requirements, (even producing the place-name cards for us), it was certainly challenging at times and I couldn’t have done it without you! All these little touches added up and made it a very enjoyable experience for us.