We are Open for Accommodation Bookings
We are delighted to announce that as of July 6th 2020, Lane End is open for hotel accommodation bookings from key sector workers, business travel, as well as for leisure purposes.
It is important to note that we are being incredibly vigilant and have put in place the necessary measures to ensure the continued health, safety and well-being of our valued customers, staff and suppliers.
What to expect when staying at Lane End:
• PPE equipment will be worn by all staff to protect our customers, suppliers and colleagues at Lane End, and we will continue to offer free to use hand sanitation stations throughout the site.
• We induct all staff returning to work and educate them about monitoring symptoms. Any employees with symptoms or those who came into contact with someone showing signs of COVID-19 will be required to self-isolate for 14 days.
• All members of the team will be temperature checked twice daily by a senior manager. Strict measures are in place to wash hands, wipe surfaces and to adhere to our distancing rules.
• We have implemented the necessary steps to limit interaction between our customers and our team.
• We only accept accommodation bookings made through our website or third-party affiliate websites with the facility to either accept pre-payment or a guaranteed reservation by credit card. This process negates the need for a physical check-out upon departure.
• We are honouring special COVID-19 terms and conditions to provide our customers with the flexibility to change their plans without having to worry about incurring cancellation charges.
• When arriving on-site, you will receive a contactless check-in. The member of staff will be behind a protective screen. Your electronic room key will be pre-made, sanitised and left on the desk for you to collect without a physical exchange. We may ask you to check your temperature at the self-service station in reception.
• Bedroom allocations will observe the necessary distancing requirements.
• The Housekeeping staff will not enter or clean your bedroom during your stay. However, you will be able to obtain fresh linen or towels upon request.
• Bedrooms will remain unsold for at least 48 hours after the last person has checked out.
• The on-site restaurant and bar facilities remain closed. However, breakfast is available on request and will be delivered and left outside your room to take away with you.
• We allow our guests to bring their own food and alcohol, or to order takeaway meals delivered to Lane End.
• Public facilities, including toilets and lounge areas, will remain closed, and guests are required to use their bedroom facilities and private balconies while on-site. Outdoor seating will be made available for those who wish to have their meals outside.
• We have reviewed and amended the emergency evacuation procedures to comply with social distancing rules. However, in the event of a fire, the danger of the fire supersedes the threat from the virus. You can request a copy of our official risk assessement from email@example.com.
We are opening the venue in stages, following the Government's guidance and advice for reopening our sector. We will, therefore, keep our meeting facilities closed for the immediate future, and until we have had further communication about opening our facilities for business meetings and conferences.
We look forward to getting back to business, and we look forward to welcoming you to Lane End to take advantage of our accommodation facilities with absolute peace of mind.
You can book accommodation at www.laneendcc.co.uk/accomodation or on Booking.com, and Expedia.
Leave a comment
No posts found, be the first!