Vacancy: Restaurant & Bars Supervisor.
New Vacancy: Restaurant & Bars Supervisor
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Restaurant & Bars Supervisor has arisen at our first class 111 bedroom conference & training venue in the Chiltern Hills close to Marlow.
This role is a senior position within the Centre, which is a dynamic and client responsive service-based organisation. Applicants must have held a similar supervisory position in a food service operation (ideally in a conference centre or hotel with conference facilities) as they will be assisting the F&B Manager in leading & motivating a team serving 4 restaurants including our 150 seat functions room, The Pavilion.
Personal licence holders will be viewed favourably but this is not mandatory. A warm and bubbly personality and a desire for continual improvement, however, are pre-requisites.
Primary responsibilities are...
1. Managing, leading & motivating the restaurant & bar team to deliver courteous, prompt, efficient, appropriate food and beverage service to our customers and clients in all our restaurant areas and bars ensuring that our high standards are maintained and enhanced.
2. Maintaining and building solid working relationships with all of our clients.
3. Liaising and communicating with the members of your team to ensure that all your staff are aware of their role and the company’s expectations.
4. Working with our Mission Statement and your Departmental Charter to strive to continually raise the bar in your department.
You will also be expected to…
5. Work as a pro-active and thinking Duty Manager, assisting the Operations Director and the other members of the Management Team with the management & running of the entire Centre and not only the restaurant and bars.
Hours of work – full time, any 5 days out of 7 (typically 40hrs pw - maximum 48hrs pw). Weekend and evening work will be expected in order to achieve these objectives. This role is not suited to clock watchers and flexibility is required.
Experience is necessary in dealing with both customers and staff in a responsible and confident manner and a positive focused attitude and hard working ethos is essential to engender within you an inherent faith in the staff that work with you and report to you.
Salary: iro £20,000.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
- Restaurant Supervision: 3 years (Required)
Applications: Click button below to apply online or email Martin.email@example.com
Back to ListingApply Now